- The standard warranty of one year is provided by AOX Pte Ltd in respect of AOX water dispensers purchased in Singapore.
- Warranty will be void in the following circumstances:
- Non-original AOX filters are used
- Serial number is removed, defaced or altered
- System failure due to improper use or negligence by the customer
- Unauthorized repairs or modifications
- Failure to follow precautions or proper operating instructions stated in the user manual, including improper installations
- Deficiencies in consumable parts such as battery leakage
- Loss or damage to the water dispensers due to fire, flood, lightning strike or other acts of God
- Any manufacturing defects or spontaneous failures on parts during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Any insurance, handling and transportation charges, or other incidental charges incurred when the water dispenser is sent to our service centre for servicing shall be borne by the Purchaser.
- Cost of parts, transport and labour will be levied in the following circumstances:
- Warranty period expires
- Warranty is rendered void in point 2 above
- Consumable parts such as filters
- Parts which are subjected to wear and tear such as flexible tubing, connectors, faucet diverters, dispenser heads, Smart Pump, containers and filter change timer.
AOX will not be liable to the customer or user of the products for any loss or damages for breach of any of its obligations, including, but not limited to, loss of profit and revenue, anticipated or otherwise, loss of use of the products, damage to products, facilities or services, cost of capital, cost of substitute products, downtime cost or claims of the purchase or users of the products for such damages caused by any defective equipment whether such defects are warranted against or not. Free gifts, cabinets or any accessories such as filter change timer, adaptors, tubing, levers, filters and consumable are without warranty.
Call 6456 4321 for service and filter change.
The Standard Installation Service of the water dispenser is included, unless otherwise stated.
Other than what is provided as standard in the original manufacturer’s package, all additional accessories such as tubing, wirings and/or fittings etc will be at the Customer’s expense, unless otherwise stated.
Additional Plumbing or Electrical Works
If such works are required, Customer will be responsible for all expenses incurred. AOX shall not undertake to perform any such works.
If Customer requires AOX to recommend a contractor for such works, Customer shall contact the recommended contractor directly and arrange for the works to be carried out. AOX does not warrant the quality, reliability or standard of service of the recommended contractor. AOX shall not be privy to the arrangement between the Customer and the recommended contractor and shall not be liable to the Customer for the responsibility of the recommended contractor.
If the Customer is not the owner of the installation premise, Customer shall obtain the necessary approval and consent from the owner prior to the installation or relocation of the water dispenser. Customer undertakes to indemnity AOX pertaining to any and/or all claims against AOX should the owner take issue with the installation or relocation of the water dispenser.
Removal or Relocation
AOX shall not be obliged to remove and reinstall the water dispenser to any other location.
In the event that AOX agrees to relocate the water dispenser at the request of the Customer, the Customer is responsible for all charges to be incurred in respect of such relocation.